About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Tuesday, September 09, 2003


Well it's been a few days since I have had a chance to sit down and collect my thoughts. The week has been full of meetings with stores and prep work. But it has definitely been worth it. After a meeting today with Camp Bow Wow it looks like I will be painting murals and selling my ScoutDog paintings in their doggy daycares. 9so keep your fingers crossed that it all works out.) Also I am very excited because one of my favorite stores in Denver is going to sell some of my work ... Decade. So now I have to get busy and get these orders ready and plot out my mural. (If anyone out there has any tips or advice on painting wall murals, such as supplies and cost, please let me know.)

Weather update: Although it hasn't happened down in Denver yet there it is snowing in the Colorado mountains. Though I love summer ... I also love the change of seasons and snow. I guess my husband's dreams of moving back to Southern California are on hold again until I get spring fever in March and can't wait to get away from the snow. I think it has to do with my short attention span and need for constant change. So my list for today is about snow and what is great about winter in Colorado.

"The Why I Love Snow" List
1. Football season (Go Broncos! Go Buffs!) ... watching a game on a snowy Sunday afternoon. And having pancakes for Sunday breakfast while watching ESPN.
2. Playing with Scout the Dog and Matt the Husband in the snow. (Izzy the Cat is much happier watching us and staying cozy at her post in the window.)
3. Enjoying a steaming cup of hot coco after a morning of downhill skiing ... and then being lazy and only skiing an hour more and stopping early for margaritas and happy hour.
4. " ... city sidewalks ... busy sidewalks ... dressed in holiday style ... "

... that's all for now. I'm sure that I will be adding more soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS