About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Wednesday, September 03, 2003
I just love my scooter. Also known around ScoutDog Studios as "Orange Jello" (don't ask. no reason. just being silly.) It is like being 16 again and having the freedom to just cruise around. I guess I really didn't realize how great it is to have the freedom to just take off and drive around. I know I wasn't really stuck at home ... i have a bike, a bus pass, but it isn't the same feeling. So today I took a quick break from work and made a trip to the grocery store from some diet cokes and dog food. It was quite a challenge though to fit everything on the scooter for the ride home but I made it work. (but we probably won't be opening those cokes for a few hours.)

So along this same theme ... today's list is about guilty pleasures. (So well maybe I do have some issues about guilt. See posting on Aug. 31) But also trying to live and believe one of the ScoutDog Philosophies ... No Guilt. No Regrets. So the more I write these down ... the more I will believe and live the philosophy of the ScoutDog.

Guilty Pleasures (but without the guilt and no regrets)
1. Cruising .... Making laps around the park on the scooter.
2. Big Brother 4 ... I am absolutely obsessed with this show. I really don't feel this way about any of the other reality shows .... I think I am just amazed that these people can be trapped in a house with strangers and nothing to do. I would go insane without anything to do for that long.
3. Soap Operas ... You can probably ask me anything about characters and storylines on Days of Our Lives over the past 25 years and I probably know the answer. I started watching during my preschool years over baloney and cheese sandwiches with my mom.
4. Peanut M&Ms ... 'nough said.
5. Rio Grande Margaritas ... if you have tried them you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't and are ever in the Denver area just give me a call and I will join you.
6. Starbucks Chai Lattes ... I could drink 5 a day.
7. Blogs ... Surfing around and reading the blogs of all of my online friends.

That's all for now. But there will be more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS