About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Monday, August 25, 2003
Well it's official ... i'm not superwoman and I can't (and don't want to) do everything perfectly.

After a long weekend of soul searching and long talks with my husband (who, as a side note, is the most amazing and supportive person. I can't express how much he means to me and how much I love him.) I have made a big decision. A year ago I decided to go back to school to get my MBA because I wanted to get some more business knowledge but mostly because I thought it was what I should do. Well now I have decided that it is time to take a semester off so that I can focus all of my energy on ScoutDog Studios. I still just get so wrapped up in what other people think and disappointing people and making the wrong decision that I forget to listen to myself and what I think is the right thing to do.

It is so frustrating that I still worry about what other people think. I know that there is no one right way to live your life. I am the only one who knows what is best for me and I decided that right now that is giving 100% of my energy to trying to make my business a success. I can always go back to school and finish up my MBA if this doesn't work out but I have such good feelings that this is what I should be doing that I want to go for it.

After quitting my job over a year ago and now putting a hold on school, I feel like this is really it. It's now or never baby. And I am going for it. I just have to remind myself of the words of wisdom that a little boy said once while walking past my booth at an art fair ... "Dogs are funny."

"Risk! Risk Anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth." - Katherine Mansfield

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS