About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Tuesday, August 12, 2003
Welcome to ScoutDog Studios and our new weblog. I decided to add this feature to the website so that I can share and get feedback on my daily learning experiences at trying to get ScoutDog Studios up and running.

To get this journal started I will share a little about myself ... I started ScoutDog Studios a little over a year ago after leaving my 8 year career as a newspaper website editor and designer. I knew that I always wanted to be an artist and decided that it was finally time to take the big plunge and quit the corporate job and try to make it on my own. I started doing freelance web design work and eventually I started painting dog portraits and doing art fairs. I would never go back to the corporate job but as many of you know this is a scary yet exhiliarating experience that I wouldn't trade for anything. But it is great to share these experiences with all of you because some days you can feel very alone in the world working from home.

As for the rest of my life ... I live with my husband, Matt, (we got married on Oct. 11, 2002) dog, Scout, and cat, Izzy. They are my inspiration and support. (Also Matt is the music critic for a newspaper in Boulder and he has a weblog as well. Check it out at http://www.boulderatnight.com/sebastian).

Well I think that's a good start but there will be more added soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller
      PREVIOUS POSTS


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS