About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Tuesday, August 26, 2003
Well we did it ... we got the scooter. So if you live in the Denver Metro area keep an eye out for the official ScoutDog Studios Scooter. It will be great to have a quick way to get around and visit some of my clients in the area without having to arm wrestle my husband for use of the car on a daily basis. ;)

Today was great for another reason as well ... I got to meet some happy, fun dogs at a couple of doggy daycares in the area and also got some great feedback about my work. Now I have to fight the urge to hit the roads and cruise around on the scooter for a while so that I can do some work in the studio. It is days like today that reenergize me and make me so thankful for everything that has happened so far.

And as one of my new passionate, crazy dog loving friends mentioned in her weblog ... "wow, my hard work is really paying off-that sure feels good!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS