About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Sunday, October 05, 2003


Well it's been over a week since I have blogged but it has been a busy week of meeting with clients, working on commissions and getting ready for a show. Yesterday Matt and I spent the day at the 3rd Annual Highlands Dog Show. Though getting ready for and setting up at these events is a lot of work, at the end of the day I always am happy that I put the work in and attended the show. It is great to get out of the studio and my safe little world ... and interact and get feedback from other people. Also it was a lot of fun to see all the dogs and watch the dog show. I think Matt and I are going to have to get another dog ... though I am still trying to convince Matt.

And I got to show off my new ScoutDog Studios card display (see photo above) ... thanks to the great craftmanship of my dad. (And speaking of cards there are now handmade as well as print cards available on the website ... and holiday cards are now available as well. Also if you want to get cards with special dog or cat on them ... special orders are available as well.)

Well now I must go mourn the Broncos loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS