About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Friday, October 24, 2003
I think it's time for a change ... when I start feeling restless it is often time to change my hair color. At this point I really don't know what my natural color really is. I was a blonde as a little girl and as I got older my hair got darker and darker. So I started to color it bleach blonde ... then that got boring so I went for brown ... then blonde again ... then red ... then had a disaster with color and I looked list a florescent orange chicken (not a fun day) ... and now I have been black since June. But once again I am bored ... so what to do? Answer: Color my hair.

(So i'm thinking of going a little crazy with the color ... maybe something like Tarina Tarantino and then celebrate the new hair color by treating myself to some of her great hair jewelry.)


And I have been busy with holiday orders this week including a commission holiday card order for a little cutie, Garbo, as well as updating the Dogmatic Table with more of Scoutdog's friends.
<

I am still taking holiday orders ... including the packages of assorted holiday designs or you can do what Garbo's parents did and make a custom order. And just one more plug for my holiday cards ... the Peace on Earth design that I first just did for my little sister but like it so much I thought I would make if available for all.

One more announcement this Friday ... I have the greatest husband, best friend, soul mate in the world. I was feeling a little low this morning and Matt left for work and return a few minutes later with a present of flowers and the Weekly World News so that I could be up on the latest news around the world. What a great guy I have.

I love you Spanky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS