About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Monday, August 02, 2004
K.I.S.S. ... Keep it Simple Sweetheart

Ok. I feel like I've been working like crazy and not making any progress. Some days I feel like I'm being stretched in zillion directions (from websites to paintings to store orders to brainstorming new products), trying to be everything to everyone, and not being able to say no. So the goals for the week are this ... keep it simple. make a list. focus on one task at a time. have the strength to say NO. ... It sounds so easy.

This comes after a weekend of feeling often paralyzed by a long list of products ... all that I want to do but not sure where to start. So pushed by my own impatience with myself as well as reading the daily honest inspiration from Pamela Barsky, I'm just doing to jump in and go. I always get frustrated when I read about people who won't take a risk because of fear and I realized that I've been guilty of the same thing. But it ends today. I'm going to take my own advice and give myself a good kick in the butt.

So it's off to work I go ... keep it simple ...
1. Redesign the website with new products, commission portfolio and online ordering.
2. Work on Business Strategy for the rest of the year. Work on partnership/distribution ideas. Licensing Strategy and Designs.
3. Product design. Explore new ideas. Plan for the holidays.
4. Paint, paint, paint .... and paint some more.

That's a start. Ready ... JUMP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS