About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Thursday, January 01, 2004


Jellybean's ready to go out on the town.


Happy New Year!!! As you can see from this photo taken by my husband Matt we got all dressed up and went out on the town.

In lew of posting a list of resolutions, since I really just have one general goal to continue to follow my passion without guilt and fear, I would rather list all of things that I am grateful for and love ... some are serious ... some are goofy ... but I thought that I would share some of them with you. Also hopefully this will be a big year for ScoutDog Studios with lots of exciting things in the works so I wanted to think about all of the things that make me happy to start off the year right.

No brown paper packages tied up with strings here ... but these are a few of my favorite things ...

1. Matt ... always number one on the list ... with ScoutDog and IzzyCat coming in close behind.
2. Diagonal Crosswalks
3. Days of Our Lives ... I have been watching this since I was a little girl and starting watching this with my mom while enjoying a baloney and american cheese sandwich. But I never ate the crusts ... which I called "bones."
4. Margaritas .... Matt's are the best ... but I also enjoy the Rio and Dixons ... It really is all in the mix.
5. Music ... KEXP and John in the Morning
6. TV ... another guilty pleasure ... TV shows that rot your brain ... 24 ... The OC ... Arrested Development ... Big Brother ... Strangers with Candy ... and no list would be complete without including Dukes of Hazard.
7. Cooking ... I love to experiment in the kitchen ... maybe some day I will share the top secret recipe for Griggs Pizza ... and I love to watch FoodTV ... Molto Mario is my favorite
8. Chai Lattes from Starbucks ... 'nough said.
9. M&Ms ... except when they mess with the colors .... it's all about tradition.

Well the list could go on and on but that is all for now.

Happy New Year and go do something that you love today!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS