About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Thursday, December 11, 2003


Well I know that it probably seems that it has been pretty quiet here at ScoutDog Studios but actually I have been painting like a crazy lady. (See the latest addition above ... Samson). Once I get through these holiday orders there are going to be a lot of new things happening.

- I am planning on focusing much of my time next year in creating a complete line of greeting cards, etc., and expanding the ScoutDog character line. Hopefully I will be attending the National Stationary Show in New York in May ... what an adventure!
- I am working on plans to have my murals printed in wallpaper format so that they are easier to install and travel. (See some designs here).
- I am working on some illustrations for a couple of great children's books ... keep your fingers crossed. This is quite a challenging experience.

I'm so excited to really get started on all of this stuff so it is quite a challenge for me to stay focused on the orders that I have to get done for the holidays ... as well as enjoy the holidays with Matt, ScoutDog and IzzyCat. But after 30 years I think that I have learned a little patience (ok, ok ... everyone who knows me is laughing right now ... especially Matt and my parents and little sis) ... but at least I can admit it now. ;)

Happy Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS