About/contact Licensing Wholesale News Where to buy Custom Products Gallery Shop Online ScoutDog Studios Home ScoutDog Studios Home


Monday, January 28, 2008
IF YOU CAN MAKE IT THERE ...

Well it looks like I may be making a return trip to New York for a show in May. The Surtex show is a trade show where artists hope to sell and license their designs.

I'm still trying to make the final decision but at this point it looks like it will probably happen. It is just a big commitment both for money and time. But this is a great way to network as well as check out other trends since it is also at the same time as another big trade show, The National Stationery Show.

I'm also working on reviewing the current goals and plans for ScoutDog Studios ... which is why I'm probably going to do the Surtex show. I hope that this will be a big year for ScoutDog Studios and really get out the word. This will include a mixture of online retail, art shows, wholesale and licensing. I have a lot of ideas ... some crazy ... and just need to get them organized in a clear plan.

And that said, that also means some new goals for the blog. I'm going to start updating this blog daily (keep your fingers crossed) to document my journey on developing the new business plan and then putting it into action. I hope that by declaring the goal of updating daily that it will help keep me on track. (And don't forget to check out the illustration blog 365 Days of ScoutDog.)

Well I guess I better get busy .... more updates tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"Samson"
Vote


DogOscopes SAGITERRIERUS


ON TWITTER



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called 365 Days of ScoutDog. Make your own badge here.


SCOUTDOG ON ...
  • MySpace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

    MY WEBSITES
  • 365 Days of ScoutDog
  • DogMatic Table
  • CatMatic Table
  • Dogoscopes
  • Catoscopes
  • High Pocket Pals
  • Just a Boy and His Dog
  • Just a Girl and Her Dog

    OTHER DOG SITES
  • Michelle Abeyta
  • Ron Burns
  • Dog Art Today
  • Stephen Huneck
  • Nathan Janes
  • Anna Kuperberg
  • Tim Racer
  • George Rodrigue
  • Studio Bella
  • Amy Turner
  • Kathy Weller


  • ScoutDog Studios HomeAbout/ContactLicensingWholesaleNewsWhere to buyCustom ProductsGalleryShop OnlineScoutDog Studios Home



    COPYRIGHT 2008
    WEBSITE BY ANGRY SQUIRREL STUDIOS